Wednesday, April 3, 2013

   Hi all, my name is Shannon and I live in southern Maine.  I'm a freshman in high school and love fashion.  In this blog I will be posting pictures of cute outfits, hair styles, nail designs and anything else relating to fashion.  I will also post pictures my own outfits so you can know a little bit more about my own style.  I'll also post tips and tricks about how to apply makeup to make it last all day and my favorite and least favorite brands.  I hope this will inspire you to look your best, and make it fun and easy.

6 comments:

  1. I was looking for a new outfit...maybe you could help me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing some content from this blog. It's always good to look your best and stuff. Although I'm not into fashion, this will hopefully help others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you could post some ideas for spring outfits, I know I need new ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea! I'm really looking forward to seeing the pictures of fashion and some makeup tips

    ReplyDelete
  5. What color is best for spring?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinks, oranges, yellows, and anything bright and colorful. Printed clothes are great and frills are in this spring. :)

    ReplyDelete