Thursday, April 4, 2013
I started liking fashion because of my aunt. She always has the cutest outfits and always gets good deals. Ever since I was really little we would always watch award shows such as the Grammys and the Oscars together. We would always be talking about the peoples outfits and how cute they are. Even though I don't really try to look good for school and other stuff I have to wake up early for, I still really like dressing up and looking cute. I often do if I'm not feeling lazy. Dressing up for me is usually wearing dresses or skirts. For spring I really like floral skirts. I also like bright colored pants, short, or capris. I just recently bought a pair of hot pink capris and I'm just waiting for it to stop being winter here so I can wear them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like those bracelets! Cute!
ReplyDelete